Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Kids Coloring Cards and Tags

Today I want to share a couple ideas for cards and tags to send to kids. I wanted to make a card to send to my younger nieces and nephews that was interactive and put together these puzzle cards. I stamped several scenes onto cardstock, used the Clear and Simple puzzle die to turn it into a puzzle, and then adhered it to my card front using temporary adhesive. I thought the kids would enjoy coloring the puzzles so I left the stamped images blank. After they finish coloring the puzzle they can have an adult cut the pieces apart and enjoy playing with their own personalized puzzle.




Supplies:
My Favorite Things BB Toasty Greetings Stamp Set
My Favorite Things Winter Wonderland
My Favorite Things BB Merry Christmoose
Clear and Simple Puzzle Die
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
White Cardstock

I also created a few tags using the My Favorite Things BB Santa's Elves stamp set and Tag Builder Blueprints 4 die-namics. I stamped the elves onto white cardstock and then used the solid tag dies to cut the tag bases. I then used the dies to create frames for the tags from some gray striped patterned paper. I adhered the frames onto the tag bases and left the elf images blank so the kids could color them after opening their gifts.





Supplies:
My favorite Things BB Santa's Elves Stamp Set
My Favorite Things Die-namics Tag Builder Blueprints 4
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
White Cardstock
The Paper Studio Grey Stripe Pattern Paper



0 comments: